Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm tired.

I was tired before, but then Friday night I went to an all night scrap book. It was very productive. I set realistic goals for myself. My plan was to make a pre-prepped album for a baby gift. I also needed to make some birthday cards. I got those done too. While I should have done it before I left, I cleaned out all my paper and stickers. It ended up being a good idea that I did because we decided to have a place to put stuff you no longer wanted so people could help themselves. So, things I might have kept just because they were too good to get rid of, I happily threw in the box. I did have fun, and even went to bed at a reasonable hour.

I went to sleep at a reasonable hour last night, which was good. The cat tried to wake me at 3:00, 4:00, maybe 5:00?. Then at 6:30 S2 woke up. She asked for something to drink. Knowing she wasn't feeling well, I just got up. It was a good thing. For the second day, S2 has commented that her brain hurt. She also has a bit of a runny nose and a 100.something fever even with motrin. Thankfully, I only have to volunteer at the elem school tomorrow so I can cancel that, but I'm not sure what to do with my classes on Tuesday.

I'm thinking about going back to sleep for a bit. We can't miss church today because S2 signed up for coffee hour, so I have to do something with that.

But, I think going back to sleep for an hour is required first.

No comments: