Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yesterday, today

Yesterday was beautiful. It was a good day for it to be beautiful. It was in-service day and the girls were home. We went to a stamping party for kids our friends had - then it was off to the pumpkin farm because it was 45 and blue skies. I got some great pictures of the girls. They may even become our Christmas card (which WILL get sent out this year)!! I'm starting now.

Today, it was suppose to be the last day of soccer for Sarah. It was 30 degrees and snowing. Unfortunately, they called 3 minutes after we left to tell us it was cancelled. Oh well, I got a picture of Sarah standing on the snowy field.

My mood seems to match the weather. I'm feeling sluggish and tired.

Now to clean the kitchen and sit down with a glass of wine. Which will win - grading or reading.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Send pictures!