Saturday, November 07, 2009

Starting the week with a clean house! or why it's good to have friends.

We had company for dinner. It was one of my former students who is now the girls gymnastics coach. Being a college student, we invited her for a home cooked meal. We all love her!

So, we cleaned all day so the house would look nice (two weeks of everyone except Sarah being sick meant that the house was a bit in disarray.

But, I cleaned the dining room (including the shelves with the girls stuff, the draws with their art supplies, everything was put in it's rightful place and not just shoved around. Floors were vacuumed and washed. Shelves dusted and washed. I just have one box of office papers that I didn't have time to deal with.

I do have to work on the office and the back hall, but I have a great start to a clean house! Now I can work on DHs quilt tomorrow. I've had it almost tied for months and I need to sew a binding for it.

I'm so excited for Wednesday when I have a day to myself in a clean house! (now to keep it this way!)

And the girls really helped! So much, without whining, so they are each getting an extra book from the book fair as a thank you!

No comments: