Monday, November 16, 2009

Where do we go!

This weekend, I've been watching college football. For a while, it seemed that every time we flipped the channel, another team was playing for a school that has expressed interest in DH.

I spent my time wondering which team we will be cheering for next year.

I have my list. DH has his. Thankfully in a few cases they cross. I'm hoping that we land in the cross section.

The hardest part of all of this is trying to not get too excited, not to dream too far. I have hope, but I'm praying that we don't end up at the end of the process crushed because he ended up 2nd on the list for one position.

Because we are suppose to be watching our spending, I just bought the entire collection of West Wing. I need it for my class, and it's going to be bought from my birthday and Christmas money, so I'm not really spending money.

I need to go grade papers, I think that quilting will have to be pushed off for today. I also need to paint the retaining wall, I'm hoping the weather will hold out so I can do it later this week. Need to go check weather.com.

1 comment:

Fantastagirl said...

I'm sure you will land in the perfect place!