Thursday, January 06, 2011

project 365 - day 3

This picture was taken one evening as our cat decided to run out for one last tour of the yard to make sure everything was safe. Our cats had been indoor cats when we lived in Michigan, now they are pampered indoor/outdoor cats. They are allowed to go outside while we are home and as long as they don't leave the fenced yard. I quickly ran out without my coat to snap a few pictures of our little huntress. I also didn't have the right shoes to walk in snow, so my framing is a bit off. But, I love her focused attention on checking the yard to make sure it was free of the cat who visits sometimes.


I can't frame this one right, and the sun had gone down enough to change the lighting, but I love the way she has pounced on the snow.

No comments: