Friday, June 22, 2007

And for a change of pace

Today I went to visit Walmart. Why Walmart - well, I was bored and I wanted to get out of the house. They have motorized carts (as does the grocery store), and I wanted to pick up some pics I dropped off for the girls last week.

I learned that driving around in a little motorized cart with your let propped up on the basket does nothing to get you the right-of-way in the isles. I did manage to get everything I had on the list, but I was pretty well exhausted by the time we headed to the checkout.

My pain is almost managed. I'm down to Tylenol and Advil only. It's not quite enough, but the vicodine wasn't quite enough either. I did sleep for 8 hours last night without the pain waking me up, but it hurt a bit when I woke up.

I've been taking daily jacuzzi baths - which help - and while at Walmart today I bought a Mr. Clean bathroom cleaning pad on a long rod. So, when I was done with my bath tonight, I cleaned the bath tub and shower.

My friends are bringing me food, but my stomach is a little too messed up to eat. I did manage some popcorn earlier.

I have a hour massage scheduled for tomorrow. I hope I have enough energy to let me manage the entire hour. If my leg isn't up high enough, it does start to hurt.

I need to lower my heart level to that below my leg, so I'll sign off. Reading a bit, but it's too hard to type on the computer.

1 comment:

Fantastagirl said...

Sounds like you are recovering well - hope that the pain subsides soon!