Friday, November 28, 2008

Grownup

"I feel more grown up than I ever have before" Yes, this was my daughter's quote. I let them have their Izze Sparkling Juice in a wine glass - they were really impressed when I had them used the cut glass ones ("You mean we get to use the fancy ones?"). This was partially because they are heavier and the stem is less delicate than my other stemware, plus they aren't as tall. But, they thought they were special.

They asked to sit at their little table with a tablecloth, so we had more space at our table. Everyone used the china and silver(plate).

Before dinner, Sarah told us the history of the first Thanksgiving. It was a perfect recitation.

Dinner was good (except for once my Turkey was done first - about an hour before I was ready).

All in all a good day.

Oh, and I ordered a new Macbook Pro (my HP is indicating that it's tired and time to think replacement.) I'm so excited and I can't wait for it to arrive.

No comments: