Saturday, January 21, 2006

I should be grading

On Tuesday, my students will be looking for their first papers to be returned. They will also be looking for a great lecture. Unfortunately, after starting to read various blogs, I decided I needed to join the trend.

I started reading blogs partially because I'm using blogs as something that has created change in the cultures of multiple organizations in our world. It allowed me to express how change is made across various organizations.

I tend to jump into new experiences and challenges w/out looking. My mom always joked that I wanted to be either a brain surgeon or a tap dancer. Becoming a doctor never took off, but I did start taking tap lessons 2 years ago after the birth of my 2nd daughter. Hence the name Timestep.

But, I probably should get back to work as Tuesday will come sooner than I want.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

welcome to the blogosphere Kristen!

Yvette A said...

Hi
Kristen, welcome to the Blog world..lol
can't wait to read more

yvette

Kelly said...

So glad you joined the ranks! ;) Can't wait to read more! Hope the grading is going well!