Wednesday, March 07, 2007

In my spare time . . .

A friend of mine talked me into starting some creative writing last summer. She told me that it would help me relate better to my students. She was just being silly when she said it, but she was right. I struggled with creative writing - but have found that with work and good friends to bounce ideas off, I'm doing OK.

I have finally become brave enough posted my second story. I started writing it last summer. My first story was a short thing that I wrote by request. This is the first story that is all mine.

It's posted on OWL and MNFF (the mugglenet version will be a little tamer).

You will have to register to read the story on OWL, but not on MNFF. If you decide to read it, let me know what you think. (oh, this is Harry Potter fan fiction, but so far Harry had never made an appearances in my stories LOL)

No comments: