Sunday, April 15, 2007

So Pathetic

No Sunday six today - I'm too tired.


I was falling asleep at 9:30 last night, went to bed by 10:00 - as 12:00 woke up when Sarah went to the bathroom.

At 2:45, woke to Sydney screaming. Ran as quick as I could to find she had thrown up. We got her cleaned up and DH laid down with her while I put the laundry in the wash.

I"m not sure she fell back to sleep, but then wanted to sit up with me. We sat up for a while, and an hour later, she was throwing up again.

This morning, she is running a fever, but seems to be keeping things down.

She laid a blanket and pillow on the floor and said she didn't need help getting herself situated.

She is wearing a fleecy because she is cold. I hope Sarah doesn't get it.

I'm too old to not sleep!

2 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Hope she is feeling better soon!

Danielle said...

Yuck!! Is that the WORST part of being a parent? Cleaning up puke? Ick