Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Decorators Welcome

I found some that I like, but unfortunately because they are clearance (and on sale until the 20th) I can't order swatches for most. ETA: These are fabric options for the seats of the chairs.

Let me know if the fabric swatches don't show up. I'll fix them.

So, the choices are:

#1 lilac, teaberry rose, taupe, maize and olive florals on a soft sage green background.

#2 leaf green, bone white

#3 sage and pink on an off-white background.


I was thinking that I would make roman shades in the kitchen to match the seats in the dining room.

Just as a reminder, here is the dining room:

TIA

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I like #2 for chair seats. And maybe add some accents of #1 for curtains. If you have extra fabric left you could make placemats and potholders.

Me said...

I vote for 1 or 3... and use the one you don't choose for the window treatments! I think 2 looks like outdoor patio furniture cushions. :)

Kelly said...

I like #2. #3 looks like it would get dirty easily.

#1 is OK, but I like stripes better.