Saturday, May 03, 2008

The perfect gift - need help!!

When Sarah first started dance, the owner used to give trophies to the kids when they did their fifth and tenth and . . . . dance recital with her.

She moved on after Sarah's third recital.

The new owner gives a scrapbook to the graduating seniors.

So, we told Sarah that we would give her a gift to commemorate her fifth recital.

Since shopping in town is limited, I have to be able to order a gift from the internet, so four weeks before the recital, I'm seeking ideas.

Any ideas for something really nice I can get her? I would like something that she can treasure for years.

HELP!! I'm idealess!


(oh, and the party is today so I'll catch up with updates on life tomorrow.)

3 comments:

Me said...

You could get her a personalized plaque or frame. The easiest would be to head to the nearest mall because they all seem to have that store called Things Remembered as a store or a kiosk. But they are on line too....

http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Listing_10001_9951_4481_4481__3006_3457#resultsTop

Fantastagirl said...

I was going to suggest a special frame with a picture of her in costume.

Rachel said...

How about a music box?