Monday, January 05, 2009

Darn and Double Darn

I've been counting the hours until the kids went back to school. I need the house to myself, the girls need their routine.

I woke up this morning, and happened to check my email. Thank goodness I did because - SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED!!

I guess I get to start my new life tomorrow. I've almost finished cleaning out my office. I have a few things left to finish organizing which I was going to do this AM, but it will have to wait. I also have to go in sometime to finish moving electronic files as we filled the drive and are waiting for someone to finish fixing things.

But, officially I work 8 hours a day from home and the rest of my life is my own. For the first few weeks, I'll work a bit more as ending the old job has affected my ability to keep up with the new.

AND, I want to CLEAN and ORGANIZE the house and my life. (and work hard at not reading too much of the exchange in place of getting things done!)

I guess tomorrow is another day. This may not be a bad thing, we got the girls up on time for the first time in a week and maybe they will have a chance to get used to this without the challenges of school.

No comments: