Friday, June 09, 2006

SPF: ap·er·ture

Kristine wants us to represent the definition of aperture. So I give you my representation of wide open spaces, bright, and dark.

Here are my kitchen counters now that I have cleaned them off:

This is the view from my front yard. We spend many months in the dark, so we really celebrate our sunshine.


This is my DD in the dark sleeping - with the flash, you can't tell that it's not daylight. I didn't know the camera could do this before I tried. Unfortunately, I woke her up taking the picture.

Did you play? Let me know and I'll try to visit.

8 comments:

hemlock said...

Our flash is crazy bright too. I've ticked a few people off with it. Oh well, I got the shot and they were ticked off after the fact, right?

Beautiful front yard shot!

I played at The Ramble Room.

Irish Church Lady :) said...

The corked wine bottle in your wide open space looks familiar. LOL! Good shots ... love the sun shot!

Unknown said...

oooooo! I love the front yard shot. Makes me feel peaceful.

Funny about waking her up.

I played.

Teena in Toronto said...

Cool pix!

I played too :)

Sheri & SuZan said...

I'm thinking I want all that cabinet space. :)

Love the sun peeking through the trees, that is beautiful.

Oh that darn flash...mine does that too.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Tammy said...

I love that tree pic. Beautiful.

Suzanne R said...

Funny about that flash thing in the dark. ;-) Stunning brightness shot -- great SPF!

I played!

Kelly said...

Why haven't I already seen photos of your kitchen? Great job!