Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday Six - Busy

"Sunday Six!" is a game where Kelly asks us to have six questions answered. Remember, the idea is to post answers to the following six question, but the trick is to get your kids to answer them! If you don't have kids, use your imagination... Your pet, your neighbor, your elderly family member, your roommate, etc. Did you play? Let me and Kelly know so we can visit you.


Today I was able to ask Sarah (SB - age 6 yrs) and Sydney (SK - age 3 yrs) the Sunday 6. I asked Sydney first so she was not influenced by her big sister's answers. Here they are:

1. What does it mean to be busy?

SK: We just clean up with mommy or daddy or Sarah.

SB: Your working a lot.

2. Who is busier, Mommy or Daddy?

SK: Mommy (not sure about that lately)

SB: Both (good answer)

3. Are you busy?

SK: Yea - sometimes I'm busy. Sometimes I'm busy with you mommy (places arm around my neck) because we are friends.

SB: Not really.

4. What do you do when you are not busy?

SK: You just play and play and play.

SB: Play around.

5. What do you forget to do when you are busy?

SK: We forgot we were playing and make a big mess.

SB: I forget to make my bed and brush my teeth and check my backpack.

6. Can it be fun to be busy?

SK: yea!

SB: uh, yea. Like cooking with mom in the kitchen.

5 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

"We forget we are playing and make a big mess"...love, love it!

Great job gals! Have a fantastic day!

Unknown said...

"We forgot we were playing and make a big mess."

OK, I cad this ctrl c'd and then saw Fantastagirl commented on the same quote...truly though, it is hilarious!

I think this is true for my husband too...

Kami said...

Yeah! Cooking with mom in the kitchen!

MommyOutOfControl said...

love the answers. Happy Sunday.
We played too.
Jamie

Kelly said...

Why does everyone associate busy with cleaning? Great answers, love the hug for you Mom! ;)

Thanks for playing!