Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday Six - Thank you Jack.

"Sunday Six!" is a game where Kelly asks us to have six questions answered. Remember, the idea is to post answers to the following six question, but the trick is to get your kids to answer them! If you don't have kids, use your imagination... Your pet, your neighbor, your elderly family member, your roommate, etc. Did you play? Let me and Kelly know so we can visit you.

Today I was able to ask Sarah (SB - age 6 yrs) and Sydney (SK - age 3 yrs) the Sunday 6. I tried to ask Sydney first so she was not influenced by her big sister's answers, but Sydney wasn't into answering today. Here they are:

This week's questions - brought to you by Jack:

1. Do you have a Kitty?

SK: Shakes her head no.

SB: Yes, I have a stuffed animal kitty.

Sydney: Mommy, someone has to bring me a stuff animal kitty.

2. Why do bears roar?

SK: Ask Sarah first.

SB: To, I don't know.

Sydney: I don't know.

3. Why do lollypops have sugar?

SK: I don't know.

SB: Because they are junk food.

4. Why do girls wear earrings?

SK: I don't know.

SB: That's a good question. Boys can wear earrings. They think they look pretty?

5. Why do girls have make up and all girl's stuff?

SK: I don't know.

SB: To look pretty.

6. What is a box?

SK: To throw downstairs. (we roll the boxes down the basement stairs to recycle them.)

SB: Something that things come in.

2 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Syndey - you are right - boys can wear earrings, but some of them look silly with them.

Great answers! We played!

Kelly said...

Great answers! I'm catching up slowly! Chaos at my board, eh? ;)

Thanks for playing!