Tuesday, July 10, 2007

If it's not one thing, it's another!!

So, I'm in the last week of my cast and get to change to the walking boot Sunday.

Yesterday, Sarah came home from camp not walking on her foot. She fell off the monkey bars. Looking at her foot, there is a good chance she fractured her foot. So, I'm taking her to the Dr. this morning.

I hope its something clear cut as I'm not sure I trust our lot to find something more difficult. It doesn't seem feet are their specialty.

I'm seriously considering asking my Ortho in Minneapolis to read her x-ray as a distance second opinion. He knows the clinic I go to (they refer enough patients) so he probably would be willing.

I really hope it's just sore (Soccer starts at the end of the month, I'm almost well enough to start doing things, etc)!!


In an "awww" moment, DH told me last night that he's really been sad this week because he took the girls to the beach by our house and biking and I couldn't be there to see what a wonderful job Sydney was doing (she has finally become comfy riding a two wheeler) are doing and how excited they were at the beach because I was hurt. It was very sweet.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OK, all the girls in your house need to stop hurting your feet!

Are you feeling better? Pain wise at least?