Saturday, July 14, 2007

Oh, how rude

Last night, I went to see Order of the Phoenix. I won't include my detailed opinion of the movie here in case people haven't seen it yet - but I did enjoy the movie! I've never seen a HP movie in the theater and didn't plan on seeing this one except my book group decided to skip talking about the book for this month and went to the movie instead.

As you may remember, my foot looks like this now:
So, we got to the theater early so we could get seats together. I popped my foot up on the seat in front of me figuring if the theatre wasn't too full, I could watch the movie in comfort. In the row in front of me, there were three empty seats. The couple if front of us had put their jacket on one of the three seats (I'm guessing so no-one would sit next to them).
So, two people come in, look at my foot, and sit down in the two seats in front of me - that my foot is leaning on. I guess they thought that moving my foot was more appealing than sitting next to the couple.
Thankfully we had five in our group, so I changed places with a friend of mine and put my foot up on the empty seat. (but, at the end of the movie I discovered that the couple had no theatre manners at all as they left their drink cups in the seats when they left.)
When my friend Cindy came to pick me up, she even brought me a double dinner. Did I mention how wonderful my book group was? Almost every member brought me food!!

No comments: