Thursday, March 20, 2008

If only my child listened as well as the door

I went to pick Sydney up for dance today. As usual, the kids at daycare were still asleep or just starting to wake up from their naps and the kids in the classroom next door were in the hallway putting on their coats to go outside.

I told Sydney to go get on her coat and boots, so Sydney propped the door open with the door-stopper and walked out of the classroom to get on her coat.

I mention to Sydney that she should close the door since here friends were still asleep.

Sydney turned to look at me, and the door closed between us - the not always effective stopper still under the door.

I think Merrit's ghost came to visit us.

1 comment:

Me said...

ROTFL... I think maybe Syd needs to explain the mechanics of doors to you. Hee hee.