Monday, September 01, 2008

Being female sucks

Yesterday, I found myself snapping at the girls at the drop of a hat and realized my backache wasn't going away. Oh wait, I guess this is a super duper bad PMS day. Now, I've had a hysterectomy, so my cycle is invisible to me - I kind of have to guess about why I feel off.

So, I grabbed three advil and told DH I was going to bed. After 20 min the darn backache still existed so I grabbed a hot pack. Better but not great. I eventually fell asleep for a while and woke up in a better mood.

So, last night I made a yummy upside down plum tart from my cooking light cookbook. Oh man is it yummy.

This weekend I also made pesto with some of the two pounds of basil the veggie guy brought. I still have more to make, and then I need to freeze it.

Today I'm going to see if I can manage to get some stuff done around the house, and finish my prep for class tomorrow night. Oh, and tomorrow night Sarah needs snack for soccer. Suggestions for favorite treats would be appreciated.

No comments: