Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Your final notice

About a year ago, we paid off our car. Then the phone calls started.

"Your factory warranty may have expired, this is your final notice that you can still reactivate it."

After ignoring the calls for about 6 months, I finally hit 1 and asked to be taken off the list.

Then, the "second and final notice" calls started.

I ignored for a while and asked to be taken off the list.

Today, I get the "third and final notice" call. They promised that after this one my file would be closed.

I hit one and the friendly voice said "how are you doing today?"

I said "I'm getting very angry, I asked to be taken off this list and first and final, second and final, and now I get third and final. What do I have to do to get off this list."

In response I hear a click!

I wonder if I'll still be asking to stop the calls in 5 years?

Today I need to clean the house. On Sat we have kitties coming into the house and we need it to be clean so they can't get into too much trouble. We also have a someone coming over tonight. So, we (I mean *i*) need to get this mess cleaned up before he arrives. I'm going to spend 2 hours cleaning up then 2 hours doing work related tasks.

I'll update more later.

ETA accomplishments: So far, I have two bathrooms clean, the back hall (including sorting through hats/mittens/etc). I've also cleaned the front hall (including the closest). and vacuumed.

While cooking my lunch (tomatoes and shrimp sauteed in lemon and garlic and served over pasta), I cleaned some of the pots and pans in the kitchen.

I still have the living room, playroom, dining room, and kitchen to finish.

No comments: