Friday, December 22, 2006

SPF - Christmas!


I've decided to try my hand at SPF. I've not been around much, work was kicking my arse. Now that the semester is over I'm committed to trying to blog more regularly.

This week Kristine wants the following:

1. One Decoration


Sydney made this at preschool. She was so proud when I put it on the tree. An angel that Sarah made at school several years ago has been put on the top of the tree.

2. One Gift


This is the gift Joe made for his parents. I would take pictures of the jewelry boxes that he made for the girls, but my present is in the workshop and I don't peek. Stop laughing, I really don't.

3. Something stuffed into a Stocking!


These were the candy canes my best friend (and Sarah's godmother) sent in stockings for the girls. I'd hate to see the cup of hot chocolate required!!

So, last night the Crayola color explosion I ordered off ebay on Sunday when I couldn't find one at the store arrived. Yesterday, while wandering in the art isle, I found where Walmart had moved them - to the bottom shelf. Like I can find anything there!! *shakes head*

Let me know if you played so I can visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with those candy canes! And they didn't even break during shipping!

DH is so very talented!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Nice clock!