Friday, December 29, 2006

Stuff Portrait - end of the year.


This week Shaun wants the following:
1. Something that you won’t have in your home in 2007
2. Something random and odd
3. 07…..pick seven of something. Or with the number 7. Whatever. Be creative.


1. Here is something that won't be here in 2007. We started picking colors for our dining room Summer of 2005. We bought paint that September. While we've painted two other rooms in that time, we haven't finished this one. In my first home improvement in 2007 - I *will* paint this room!!



2. Something Random and Odd. My girls! OK, it's not a picture of my girls, but they assembled this contraption to sit in. Sometimes they put themselves inside the blue one with the white bin on top and call it an egg. Silly girls!!



Something with 7: The girls were playing school this AM. If you count carefully, there are 7 stuff animals playing students here!




So, I'm wrapping the rest of my presents to mail and starting my holiday cards! I will have them mailed - ok, probably by Tuesday!
Let me know if you played so I can visit.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So which color did you choose? I forget your holiday card comes in January! I've already put 2006 in its own album!

Happy SPF! Happy New Year!

Spikey1 said...

Health and Happiness in 07!