Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday Six - Family

"Sunday Six!" is a game where Kelly asks us to have six questions answered. Remember, the idea is to post answers to the following six question, but the trick is to get your kids to answer them! If you don't have kids, use your imagination... Your pet, your neighbor, your elderly family member, your roommate, etc. Did you play? Let me and Kelly know so we can visit you. Today I was able to ask Sarah (SB - age 6) and Sydney (SK - age 3) the questions. DH wandered in and wanted to answer too - so you have a DH bonus answers.

1. What is a family?

SK: I don't want to tell you.

SB: It someone who lives with you.

DH: It's not two gay people living together, that's for sure. (Sarah laughs and Sydney says: That was funny Daddy. DH: You don't know how funny it was Sydney) [DH is a democrat]

2. How big is your family?

SK: 4 people.

SB: 4 people in it.

DH: I have two families - 1 has five people and 1 has 4 people (His parents and siblings are 5, our group, is 4).

3. Who is the leader of the family?

SK: Mommy

SB: I don't know. Who do you think it is? (Kirsten: This is your answer) Mommy.

DH: Sarah.

4. Who is the youngest in the family?

SK: I am, because I'm bigger than all of you (and a little confused w/ her words)

SB: Sydney (Sydney: you are right Sarah).

DH: Sydney, or Uncle Jim. It depends.

5. What do you do as a family?

SK: Play!!

SB: We clean up the house!

DH: We go on vacations.

6. What do you love most about your family?

SK: Play with you (points to mommy)

SB: They love me. (Sydney: yea, we love you.)

DH: That they are all so silly!

4 comments:

MommyOutOfControl said...

LOL, great answers. We played too.
Jamie

Fantastagirl said...

Love the answers - your girls are so smart - of course mommy is the leader.

We finally played!

Kelly said...

I didn't know DH was a democrat... aren't you one too? LOL

Great answers!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure you actually wanted me to read this. I've got really strong feelings about gay rights, and your husband's flippant answer about definition of family pisses me off. A lot.