Friday, January 12, 2007

And it left a bloody mess. . .

I've spent the past 48 hours trying to solve a problem. I needed a system to do something it was resisting. It was logical, it was possible - but it wasn't easy.


So, I found myself beating my head against the wall. Unfortunately, I know I led several other people to beat their heads too. Thankfully I found another solution.


I hate it when something simple turns into something so very complex.


Now I get to solve the problem from one year ago. I'm not looking forward to this endevour.


But, it's what I do!



Now, I know I have people who read - and as this is national delurking week as started here drop me a line.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I never know if I can comment under the "de-lurking" posts, if I am not a lurker, and I get very confused.

Hmmm..good luck with your messy problem.

Oh, and I have been meaning to mention this to you for awhile, but I have noticed that with Firefox (my browser) your template background sorta disapears halfway through the post and then the blue words cannot be seen and I have to highlight the whole post to read it. ANYWAY, does anyone else have this problem? Grrr...not sure how I can fix it! Annoying. But not as annoying as your REAL problem is, LOL Good luck!

Kelly said...

Danielle - to fix your problem, use internet explorer! LOL

Well, I'm not a lurker, but I'm DYING to know what your mess was! LOL

Danielle said...

Kelly- Internet Explorer is the devil. That is not a solution. You must need some coffee. ;)

Kirsten- Yes, I think you must tell now :)