Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday Six - before they smell like fish

"Sunday Six!" is a game where Kelly asks us to have six questions answered. Remember, the idea is to post answers to the following six question, but the trick is to get your kids to answer them! If you don't have kids, use your imagination... Your pet, your neighbor, your elderly family member, your roommate, etc. Did you play? Let me and Kelly know so we can visit you. Today I was able to ask Sarah (SB - age 6) and Sydney (SK - age 3) the questions.

1. What is a Guest?

SB: I don't know.

SK: It's somebody who comes to your house to visit.

2. Where does a Guest sleep?

SB: I don't know.

SK: (Sydney: I think she's going to say 'In a bed.') In a couch in our office where it turns to a bed.

3. Have you had a Guest at your home recently? If so, who?

SB: NO.

SK: We have a few before. Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Furface, and Gramie and Pops.

4. Have you ever been a Guest at some one's home? If so, where?

SB: NO

SK: Yes. Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Furface, and Gramie and Pops, and our cousin's house.

5. How long do you keep a Guest?

SB: I don 't know.

SK: I don't know.

6. What things can you do with your Guest when they visit?

SB: I don't know.

SK: Play with them, read storybooks.

1 comment:

Fantastagirl said...

My grandmother's theory on how long to keep a guest is the same as leftovers - after four days - toss 'em out... and in most cases 4 days is long enough.