Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Rambling Notes

I think that there must be ice in that really hot place that bad people go.

For YEARS I've tried to convince Sarah to try oatmeal. I've fixed it a gazillion different ways. On Tuesday's I don't work. I was planning on exercising as soon as the kids left (more on this later) so I ate breakfast when I woke up. Sarah walked up to me and said "Mommy, can I have some oatmeal for breakfast?" Um, yea. She ate it all! Something is wrong with the world today.

Oh, and the sun is out. *shakes head*

So, yesterday I taped an exercise show on FitTV. It's aerobics on the stability ball. As bad as my ankle is feeling these days, I thought maybe it would be good for me. So, I grabbed my stability ball from the basement and tried it out. Needed air. Grabbed the bike pump, pumped it up. Started the video and it still needed more air. Added more air and I lost the plug for the ball. I can't do the tape now.

*shakes head*

Oh well. I'll try again after I go volunteer in Sarah's class.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my God! Can she rub off on Jack, please?

Kami said...

Ooooh, they make this oatmeal with dinosaur eggs in it. My kid will eat that.