Monday, January 22, 2007

Dinner Conversation

We started talking about our family and Sarah mentioned I was the oldest, then DH, then Sarah, then Sydney - who was also 4. Knowing how Sydney hates being last, I mentioned that our fish (when we buy one in a few days) will be younger.

Then DH mentioned to Sarah that she could marry someone younger than Sydney. Sydney didn't like this.

"But I want you to marry me!!" was Sydney's contribution.

The expression on Sarah's face was priceless as she didn't want to consider marrying her sister. But, I think Sydney is not looking forward to life without Sarah.

(With three years separating them, I know it won't be long before Sarah wants some separation from her sister. I hope it doesn't break Sydney's heart too much.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet though...it's cute how lost the smaller one can be when the older one isn't around. I'm seeing that more and more around here.