Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Six - Presidents

"Sunday Six!" is a game where Kelly asks us to have six questions answered. Remember, the idea is to post answers to the following six question, but the trick is to get your kids to answer them! If you don't have kids, use your imagination... Your pet, your neighbor, your elderly family member, your roommate, etc. Did you play? Let me and Kelly know so we can visit you. Today I was able to ask Sarah (SB - age 6) and Sydney (SK - age 3) the questions.

This week's answers for SUNDAY SIX! The theme this week - President's Day!


1. What is a President?

SK: A present
Mom: No, a President.
SK: But I call it present.

SB: It's someone who is in charge of our country or something like that.

2. Why is that job important?

SK: Because, it is.

SB: Because it makes us safe and stuff that is not fair and makes laws.
Mom: What does it mean to make stuff that is not fair.
SB: Like slaves, one President stopped slaves.

3. What is politics?

SK: A musical instrument, like a trombone and a flute and a harmonica and maracas, and Benny's drum.
SB: Benny's drum?
SK: Like in my Dora Christmas book.
Mom: (note: Dora goes on a Paranda in the book)

SB: I have no clue.

4. What kind of people work in politics?

SK: I don't know. It's a checkmark.

SB: I have no clue.

5. How do you become President?

SK: Me don't know.

SB: You have to read alot and go to president school.

6. Where do you go to vote?

SK: On a boat?

SB: I have no clue.

2 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

LOL - a musical instrument - LOVE IT!

Kelly said...

Sydney is just so animated! I love it! Glad you played!