Saturday, October 13, 2007

What is good for the soul

Sorry I've not been around much. Most of what I want to talk about are items I can't in this public of a forum.

So, scroll down to the next post and look at the pretty picture.

[ok, it's later.]

The sun came out and the temperature warmed up. I decided to take advantage of the fact that for ONCE it was not raining and overcast and I brought the girls outside to take nice pictures of them. Sarah was upset that two copies of something came in the mail in Sydney's name, so she was cryee and blotchee. I decided that playing in the leaves was the better idea to get them in a good mood before I took pictures. I had fun watching them play.

I decided that I just needed some sunshine and so I've brought my papers outside to grade.

So, I better get started. Meetings with the student happen starting tomorrow. Oh, don't groan, I've hear enough of that from my students. But, if *I'm* willing to give up some hours on a Sunday so I have time to meet with them all, so can they.

No comments: