Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday done dids

Another busy day here.

The dones:

Painted ceiling in dining room
Finished scrapping wall areas that are bubbled or cracked
Patched exposed wall areas (ran to store to buy more patching and other stuff)
Sanded most of them
Began taping floor and windows for painting trim
Decided that while I had the wall paint out for the ceiling, I should repaint the front entryway - finished painting the walls. Looks much better.
Go out to dinner (too tired to cook or clean)

The planned for this week:

Finish sanding the dining room walls
Paint the dining room trim
Paint the hallway trim
Finish stripping the paint from the built in doors and drawers
Have DH call the electrician to install new entryway and dining room lights.
Buy velcro for Sarah's blinds
Paint wood for Sarah's blinds


I have more, but I'll stop here. I do have to work still, and make dinner, and take care of the family.

But, once the girls are asleep, I'll take my bath and go to sleep!

Oh, I can't wait for this project to be done!!

1 comment:

Me said...

I'm going to tell you exactly what went through my mind when reading that....



"Yuck"

"Oh... Yuck."

LOL.

Painting ceilings?

Yuck. :)