Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I tried to post this yesterday, but the insert images was not working. But, here's yesterday's 'done dids':

I was getting very close to finising the hutch, but DH looked at me last night and said "I know I should have said this before you painted, but should I take out the tracks from the old mirror doors? So, we did. I have patching to do. But, check out the pink color the room was painted once. I've seen it on almost all the walls.



So, the electrician showed up, my motivation didn't. But, I love the way the lights look.

This is the dining room:




This is the front entry. Unfortunately, the one light is - well a 1/2 inch smaller than the old base. So, the entry way ceiling now needs to be painted.




I also need to create a menu for a casual dinner at the house for a group. Make aheads are a plus so I can mingle with the guests. Grilling is also possible. Suggestions welcome. DH's first PhD student is graduating, so we having him, his son, parents, grandparents, etc over for a celebration.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It all looks great. Racing season has started here so there will be no more home improvememtns until fall. Guess I'll have to live with those paint samples on the dinning room wall.