Monday, April 21, 2008

overuse of muscles

I didn't expect to have my muscles hurt so much after so many days of painting, but today I'm hurting a bit. I also finished too late for a bath last night - maybe that is the problem.

But, I met my goal of having the hutch painted yesterday. Today I need to touch up two spots of green and then I can put the shelves back (and the stuff laying all over the playroom/kitchen).

I did make one small mis-calculation. for some reason I thought the white was oil based, so I didn't sand down the full hutch. Oh well!




Now if everyone could think good thoughts tomorrow that the electrician shows up as expected. People around here aren't great at keeping appointments. I also need the stove guy to show back up. He needs to finish the job!!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

It looks so beautiful. I love the color you choose for the walls.