Wednesday, July 09, 2008

vacation

We've been on vacation for the past week. I still have a few more days before we fly home. DH couldn't come as he has a student who is defending his dissertation in a few weeks. So, instead of sleeping (which I really, really need to be doing), I'm watching a bad movie because I have a hard time going to sleep when DH isn't with me.

I'll write more another time. But, I have to tell you that I'm really impressed with Sarah. My dad taught her to play chess. She absolutely loves the game.

Me, I'm impressed that I've managed to work out at least every other day.

It's almost 1:00 am and my children will wake at 7:00 am. I guess I should go to sleep.

Night!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I think you should drive down to visit you favorite SIL and try out her new mixer. I have new stamps so the girls and I could scrapbook. :)