Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just your normal Saturday (not)

Friday night, Sydney was really tired and didn't want dinner (generally a sure sign that she is sick). We had her sit at the table with us, but didn't make her eat. After dinner, she went to get her jammies on, she was nakie for a few minutes and was visibly shivering. Temp 102/103 (depending on ear).. . . OK, sick.

She slept on me for a while, and we finally put her to bed. I woke up at 2:30 listening to her cough. At 3:00 am, I decided it was time to figure out how to get her cough to stop. She was finally ready for bed at 4:15 am.

She was ready to get up at 7:00 am, so I slept on the couch until 9:00 while she watched TV (Sarah got up at some point).

So, today Sydney wanted to rest and Sarah was raring to go. Sarah and I went and ran a bunch of errands. Sarah discovered that the magazine rack at the library had old copies behind the display rack that you could check out. She was SOOOOO excited.

Sydney pretty much spent Sat on the couch with a fever.

This morning she woke up ready to play a bit and without a fever. I guess she didn't get the 5 day high fever thing her friends go (knock on wood).

No comments: