Friday, December 05, 2008

Can I start over again

This morning, I was driving the kids to school. As we headed out the door, I asked Sarah if she had her snow pants. Nope, doesn't have them. I ran inside, didn't see them. I sent her in to look. After I minute, I remembered that we had an extra set in the basement, so I ran in to get them. DH was telling Sarah that she needed to be more responsible with her stuff. I ran and got the extra pair.

When we got to school, I let Sarah out at the door and parked to bring Sydney in. When I got Sydney's shoes, I realized that I had put Sarah's snow pants in Sydney's backpack. OPPS!! I also realized that I didn't have a check with me so I couldn't pay for Syd's daycare bill today.

I ran Sarah her snow pants and apologized to her.

Then, I came home to get a cup of coffee and some yogurt. Grabbed a cup and a bowl and my stuff. While I waited for the coffee to brew, I put my yogurt in my bowl - I mean coffee cup!

I think I need to start over!

1 comment:

Fantastagirl said...

Its refreshing to see someone else have mornings like this - because I have days like this as well...