Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas meets Hanukkah

One of Sarah's best friends is Jewish. A couple of weeks ago she was at dinner with them and they called to say she'd be a little late because they were teaching Sarah about Hanukkah.

Normally, I'm not good with her being late, but in this case I was thrilled! I love her learning things, and she's be curious. She came home with some gold wrapped chocolate coins from the driedel game.

Fast forward to today. Months ago, Santa decided to buy a few gold coins for the stockings this year.

Sarah finds them and says: "I can't believe Santa gave me Hanukkah coins for Christmas!" I love that kid!

Have a great day, no matter what holiday you celebrate!

1 comment:

Army of Mom said...

Kids are so cute sometimes. My Little Bit is the same way about Hannukah, too. :)