Sunday, January 06, 2008

I'm speechless

I came home from church to discover that my gift in the SS/HG exchange was posted today. One of the things I do in my spare time is write Harry Potter Fan Fiction. This is my second time participating in the Hermione Granger/Severus Snape story exchange (you post story or art ideas that someone does for you, you write/draw based on the suggestions someone else has requested). I won't know who drew it until the end of the month.

Even if you are not interested in fanfiction, you really should go check out my art. It is an amazing pen and ink drawing that can be appreciated on its own.

http://community.livejournal.com/sshg_exchange/103889.html#cutid1

S/he drew a scene from the story I wrote for the last exchange.

http://owl.tauri.org/stories.php?sid=5869

I'm not sure I completely what I envisioned for the story - but WOW, s/he captured it perfectly!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is really cool! However the idea of Snape and Hermione really creeps me out! LOL