Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday morning

Life is unique here up north. This morning, Sydney woke up early. I'd been up late reading so I expected to be tired when Sydney woke up. I looked out the window when she came into my room. The sun was up, the sky was bright blue, I looked at the clock, it was 5:50 AM. Yep, the sun comes up so early in the summer that it's bright really early. It's only 8:17 at the moment and the sun is above tree lines already.

I told her that if she wants to go to the fireworks tonight, she will get back to bed. I managed to convince her to sleep until almost 7:00.

So, I got up with her, put on my exercise clothes, popped in my exercise video, and managed to get 15 minutes of the video done before the girls started clamoring to watch their shows. I gave in. I went into the kitchen and started making a frozen coffee drink I had made yesterday when poultrygeist99 was over yesterday. By the time I finished, they were playing in the other room and informed me that I could finish my exercising if I wanted.

Um, yea.

So, I need to get a quick shower and get kids ready for baseball/t-ball. We all need breakfast and today is snack day for both teams.

But, I have managed to exercise four of the past five days!! Only another couple of weeks to a habit, right? Course, my habit will be interrupted by a two week trip to my parents house.

No comments: