Monday, June 16, 2008

Today

Today I feel accomplished!

I woke up this AM and exercised for 30 minutes. I wanted to sleep, I didn't.

Today, I didn't get anything done that was on my plan. I'm going to get slammed on Wed because it's not done and my boss will ignore that he told me to do this first. But that is ok.

Because after I finished doing the work that couldn't wait to be done in the efficient manner I submitted my resume to both HR and directly to the hiring manager for the job that I can't decide if I want.

I even received a nice note from the hiring manager thanking me for my email and letting me know that they are not going to interview until the end of July when the new Dean arrives. So, it's just as well that I didn't rush my application, but waited until my brain would allow me process this and do the best job I could at drafting my package.

Then I went to Sydney's t-ball practice and walked the field for another 20 minutes.

All in all, it wasn't a bad day.

No comments: