Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The weekend in review

This weekend was the annual dance recital. Just don't let our owner hear you call it that! LOL. She really does an amazing job. Sarah was in two dances this year - and was a little stressed about it. She did a wonderful job. Here is her ballet number - Belles of the Ball.




Sydney was a Dally Daffodil. The entire audience went "Awwww" when they saw these preschoolers come on stage and climb in their flower pots.


There was alot more that went on this weekend, but I'm wiped out from working so much and I think I can't think. The house needs to be cleaned - so I guess I will do that.

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering, my dance went really well too! I really want to find a better way to take tap classes. I just don't get to move my skills forward because I am always taking lessons with a group who are beginners. But, I don't have time right now. Maybe in another year when things settle down.

So, now to go clean before I have to meet friends for lunch.

3 comments:

Me said...

YEAH for happy dance recitals!!! (Shhh - don't tell her I called it that.)

We've been members of two different dance studios in the past that never let you call it that either. LOL.

Spikey1 said...

Thanks for remembering me!

Fantastagirl said...

Such pretty costumes! If its not a recital what is it?