Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Tuesday accomplishments

Today, I woke up, made coffee. It was a bit chilly out so I made the flavored kind. I was originally going to grind beans of dunkin donuts brand, but then changed my mind to the already ground Godiva Creme Brulee coffee. Instead of measuring it into my coffee filter, I measured it into the coffee grinder. I guess I really needed the coffee. Then I checked my blogs and . . .

then cleaned the hair out of the bathroom drain. Oh, this consisted of taking the u joint of the drain out and running a ripped tea towel through the drain several times. But, it's done and I didn't have to pour draino down our septic!

Then I did 45 minutes of the Carmen Electra dvd until my muscles were so shakey that I turned it off figuring that if I couldn't stand I didn't need to do my arms.

Now I need to vacuum and clean the bathroom before I take a shower and order lunch.

UPDATE1: I only managed to vacuum the bedroom, hallway, and bathroom and clean the shower (taking one as my reward). The rest will have to wait. Will she complete her list for today?

The after lunch list is washing the floors and cleaning the fridge. Can she do it?

No comments: