Thursday, October 05, 2006

Late night kisses

The other night, Sydney fell asleep in my arms. I love when she does that as I know there aren't too many more nights like this left (she's 3.5 and barely fits on my lap).

But, as a result, she didn't get to give me her kissing routine. She created this routine where she kisses my cheek, then gives me a hug which is laying her cheek on mine and going "mmmmmm", then blows a kiss onto my cheek (called a blow kiss), then another cheek hug. Then, we do the other cheek.

So, at 5:30 am, she comes running into my room "Mommmy, I forgot to give you a goodnight kiss." We go through the routine, she runs back to bed and falls asleep.

WHY she realized this in her dreams, I'll never know.

Silly girl!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

At least she went BACK to sleep at 5:30! LOL