Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Six - Pumpkins

"Sunday Six!" is a game where Kelly asks us to have six questions answered. Remember, the idea is to post answers to the following six question, but the trick is to get your kids to answer them! If you don't have kids, use your imagination... Your pet, your neighbor, your elderly family member, your roommate, etc. Did you play? Let me and Kelly know so we can visit you. Today I was able to ask Sarah (SB - age 6) the questions. Sydney (3) answered one because she wanted something. Her answers aren't in order asked.

1. What is a pumpkin?

SK: I don’t want to answer any questions.

SB: It’s something that you don’t know.

2. What do you do with a pumpkin for Halloween?

SK: I don’t know. Easy ones, pick easy ones.

SB: You carve it into a Jack o’ lantern.

3. Is there anything else you can do with a pumpkin?

SK: No

SB: You can eat the pumpkin seeds.

4. Where do pumpkins come from?

SK: I don’t want to tell you.

SB: A pumpkin farm.

5. What color is a pumpkin?

SK: Orange.

SB: Orange.

6. What shape is a pumpkin?

SK: I don’t know mommy. I only will answer easy questions, not hard ones.

SB: It’s either an oval or a circle.

2 comments:

MommyOutOfControl said...

Sydney has so much spunk! Love it.
We played too.
Jamie

Kelly said...

OK, next time only 'easy' questions for Sydney! LOL