Monday, October 30, 2006

My two cars

Here are my two cars from Halloween.


This is Sydney digging for coins. Hard to see what is under your feet when you are wearing a car!


Last night was the girls first night of ice skating lessons for the year. Sydney is taking lessons for the first time. She did really well - except she doesn't want to do the early skills, she wants to jump to what Sarah and I are doing. I started to skate backwards last night, so Sydney (who has barely been on the ice) turned herself around and started to scoot herself backwards on the ice.

I spent from 5 - 6:20 on the ice last night. My legs are a bit like jelly today. But, I know that if I keep on the ice for an hour each week, I'll have nicely toned legs.

She looked at Joe last night when she got home and said "I have dance, tumbling and ice skating. I'm going to be a busy girl!"

I'll post pictures of the pumpkins we carved this weekend tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love how your girls are so into boy things! (Thomas, Cars, etc!) I love Sydney's hair too - they are adorable!