Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Adult Meme

Tired of all of those stupid surveys made by high school kids who really think its neat to sneak out and sleep in a bed with the "opposite" sex? Well, I am, too.

Let me know if you fill one out - or even part of one - I'll come read your answers.

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Doctor - they used to be OK, but this new insurance rates are horrible for visits.

2. Favorite place to eat a romantic dinner?
Any restaurant with good food overlooking the ocean.

3. Last time you puked from drinking?
A friends wedding - oi.

4. When is the last time you got drunk and woke up in a strange place?
Never woke up any place I didn't intend to be.

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
I don't remember. Second grade was Mrs. Previti (but that's not how to spell it)

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Exercising, but my head is pounding from dehydration (yard work all day without enough water - when will I ever learn)

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I wanted to be an astronaut from age 9 until I gave up the dream at 18.

8. How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one you graduated from?
Just the one. It felt right.

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It was the first one I could find to sleep in.

10. Gas prices! First thought?
Yipes!

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go and who would you take?
Italy or Switzerland. I'd take my husband and children, because they're in my good graces today, but the rest of my family is only allowed to visit.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I didn't set it, but woke up anyway. Thought - thank goodness Sydney slept past 6:00 am.

13. Last thought before falling asleep last night?
2*4 is something. I woke up to a horrible wizard fighting dream, decided to try Amanda's multiplication to fall asleep.

14. Favorite style of underwear?
all-cotton hi-rise bikini

15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
boxers - but DH hardly wears them.

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Tie between balancing the checkbook, paying bills or cleaning the bathroom.

17. If you didn't have to work, would you?
Yes. At least a little bit.

18. Sex or sleep?
*waffles*

19. Your favorite cartoon character?
Angelica

20. Favorite non-sexual thing to do at night with a girl/boy?
watch movies.

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
Um...

22. What was your first car?
1979 Ford Thunderbird. It was a boat.

23. Your best "Your Mamma" joke?
ummm.

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Braunswieger or liverwaurst

25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA?Hardly ever make it to that region.

26. Beach Or shore?
Beach. Or we often call it going to the lake... because that's where our beach is.

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
Nay. I done found and married my soulmate.

28. Who do you stalk?
Dr. Poultry

29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
good chocolate - preferably direct from another country.

30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
An American President - even my DD is named from that one.

31. What's your drink?
Coffee in the AM, Decaf tea in the afternoon, scotch at night (ok, not nightly)

32. Cowboys or Indians?
No real preference.

33. Cops or Robbers?
Cop - I could never do anything to get in trouble.

34. Do you cheer for the bad guys?
Usually the good guy.

42. Norm or Cliff?
Cliff.

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
Mood dependent.

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Being a little insecure with a guy I just met. I often wonder if college would have been more tolerable that first year if we'd really started dating. Otherwise, I would not change them at all.

45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
I'm in an office by myself.

46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
can't think of anyone

47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Madeleine Albright.

48. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
I just have no imagination that way.

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No.

50. Last book you read for real?
Harry Potter - and This Body

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes.

52. Strangest place you have ever had sex?
I'm so incredibly boring - my living room

53. Strangest place you have ever wanted to have sex?
A hot tub.

54. How many times a day do you text?
Zero

55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
Career.

56. Do you go to church?
Most weeks.

57. Pencil or Pen?
Usually pen - but pencil would need to be a mechanical one. I hate the sound of a wood pencil on paper.

No comments: