Saturday, May 20, 2006

I DID IT!!

I survived my dance! One of the funny parts of these recitals is the response the moms in the audience have. You might have a parent stop a dancer they don't know once in a while, but I end up with a wide following.

I will admit I'm a bit of a unique feature in studio. You don't often have a 40 year old woman dancing in a kids recital, but I really enjoy it and it's fun to show what I've learned.

This dance was a bit of a challenge. The steps themselves were not hard, nor were the combinations. It was just that there were a lot of them. I really needed another week to learn them all, but - well, I did my best and kept up pretty well.

I need to go gather my laundry so DH can wash the clothes.

On to my next project, a friend has convinced me to try my hand at writing a Harry Potter fan fiction. I've tried to tell her I have no imagination (I'm a better editor than writer) but you never know until you try.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow! Congrats to you!! I hope you got some roses. You deserve it!