Tuesday, May 02, 2006

We got the call



I debated for a long time about signing Sarah up for t-ball. She gets really cranky in the evenings so night-time activities are limited. She wanted to play t-ball for the past 3 years. Last year we rejected it because we learned t-ball was 2 nights a week plus Sat - a bit more than she could handle. We made the same determination this year, but then learned on the last possible sign up day that due to field availability, it was only 1 night plus Sat. THAT, we can handle. So, I sent in the application 2 days late. Thankfully, we are in a small town. So, the wait list is almost a formality at this age. I hadn't heard anything, nor had they cashed our check a week ago.

But, last night, we got the call that Sarah starts t-ball on Wednesday night. I'm tooo excited. She is too.

Sign up for soccer is Wed night also. Thankfully, one pair of cleats should work for both.

I wonder if I can find pink ones. . . .

No comments: