Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Gotcha Son!

Last night, DH and I were watching "Two and a Half Men." I started watching this show because I love Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen. DH has started wandering into the living room every Monday at 9:00 and ask if I'm planning on watching *my* show.

In last night's episode, Jake had been invited to his first boy/girl party. The moves his uncle Charlie had taught him were fabulous - right down to "the more you move your arms while you are dancing, the sillier to look."

As he got back in the car, Jake's dad inquired if he had received a kiss good night from his crush. He informed his dad that it was private. Uncle Charlie then gets a glean in his eye and says

C: congratulations.
Jake: (looking confused) Why?
C: You have lipstick all over your mouth.
J: (wiping at mouth) Oh man.
C: Just kidding. And Congrats.

I wish I had sons just so I could try this!!

No comments: