Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Just a half step ahead

My poor DH. I seem to manage to be just a hair ahead of him, but never when he wants me to be.

I've been looking at new grills lately. The one we have is almost 10 years old and really needs to be replaced. So, the other night DH mentioned that it would be a great Mother's Day present. He told me the girls were already making me things at school/daycare. Stock answer. I've never liked it but hey, he does the laundry every Sat.

So, last night, he mentions that he was just about to buy me a digital camera when I announced about the grill and which would I prefer. I felt like a heel as I keep doing this - I come up with things just a hair too soon.

I decided the grill, while not great, is functional - but I can't play games without a camera!

So, soon you will be inundated with pics.

No comments: